aboutchatlinksarchives


Minggu, 20 Oktober 2019
the chemical we pursue @ 08.37


one day, as a resultant of observing the odd behaviours of the lovebirds around me, one question popped on my mind


"why on earth would someone do so such, illogical, extra, things, for their significant other? how is that possible? where do their common sense go? what is obscuring their sense of judgement?"


day by day i seek answer from the nook and cranny of my mind, asking people who had done that, asking people who never did that, asking the skeptical and the romantics, but no answer satisfy me

until one day, 

the answer suddenly hits hard

because by doing so, they are happy, such acts make both parties --or at least one, happy

and, tell me, what do people seek in life, again?


then i smile, because of my misjudgement 

and because 
the answer is actually 

that simple, indeed


Label: ,


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.