aboutchatlinksarchives


Rabu, 27 Maret 2019
Gratitude @ 05.14


It's drizzling outside. The thousand tiny drops of rain pouring over our town, some of them fall onto the ground, some of them fall onto fish ponds --creating various size of echoing circles, some of them fall onto tree leaves, making them dance happily. 

I woke up this morning with a huge strange feeling of gratitude in my heart. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. I keep saying that. I feel very much blessed and very thankful to Allah, for the pavement that He directed me to step upon to, up until now. The world that once feels so strange and cold, now feel so warm and homy. I feel home here. I feel happy learning all the fascintating science of the human body and arts to heal the malfunctions. Moreover now that I've found subject that sparkles and ignites my adrenaline, neuroscience, I can't help but feel more and more thankful to Allah...

Indeed after the clinical rotation ends, after all of these that are happening in safe zones, there will come the real life challenges with real responsibilities and problems. The financial, the politics, the nepotism, all the brutal things that happen in the jungle, but for now....
for now....
for now, 
I am content. 

Bulusan, 24 March 2019

takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.