aboutchatlinksarchives


Jumat, 09 Oktober 2015
take it as a lesson @ 18.47

Hello, the wonderful people of the internet.

It's been so long since the last time I drop by here, and yeah I think I always go here whenever I am super sad or want to let go of a burdening feeling in my heart. Ha.

So how y'all doing, peeps? How's the weather in the city that you're living in?  Here in Yogyakarta, the weather is still hot and dry, eventhough it's October already. I hope that rain will fall soon.

I am now on my second year in the medical school, still quiet a long way til I get the M.D. title, yes. two days ago I just had my block examination. The result...............was awful. Really awful. I don't even want to talk about it when my parents asked me about my exam result. I averted my gaze down, avoiding eye contact.

"Is it that bad?" asked Mom.
"Yeah, it is."

I don't know what went wrong with my studying style. I think I've studied hard enough, prayed enough and memorize enough material to get at least a 70, but turned out...........nah.

Maybe, that's the thing. I already felt "enough" and be content with it. I didn't strive for more.

 They say that kerja keras tak pernah mengkhianati. 

Maybe, that's the thing. I didn't studied hard enough. I only studied for like the last 5 days before the D-day. Fellows were probably already experiencing lack of sleep since day 1 when the block started.

I was quite depressed with my score even after I watched The Martian in cinema with tutor-mates. But suddenly, last night, this hit me.

Maybe this is the way Allah tells me to be humble, not to be easily satisfied with my work. Maybe Allah enforced me to take revenge  in the next block, or to get me work in a competition, or in other part of life.

Well, maybe this post sounds like an excuse to my awful score but

one thing is

I do belive

that God knows best

:)


Label: ,


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.