aboutchatlinksarchives


Senin, 28 Mei 2018
Crystalized Words #1 @ 06.45


"God has given you gifted mind, and you have to use that for your people." E.H.



"Saya nggak takut kok...saya kan mau sembuh." An elderly patient before anesthesia procedure.



"Ini adek kalau ditanya cita-cita, kepingin jadi dokter....kaya tante dokter ya..." A patient's mother.



"Maaf lho ya..tapi biasanya ibu kalau ditensi di kaki memang lebih tinggi dari di lengan.." A patient's guardian, a teacher.



"Aku nggak deket sama siapa-siapa di sini, haha." E.A. I have to greet him when I pass by him next time.



"Kalian harus bisa ya ini, ini 4A."



"Terima kasih/Makasih/Matur nuwun nggih mbak/dok.." :) Never failed to lift gloomy clouds and curve lips up.

Label: ,


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.