aboutchatlinksarchives


Senin, 17 Agustus 2015
That Little Thing @ 07.01

Funny, huh, how a small tiny little thing located in your limbic system, the middle part of your brain, called f e e l i n g can make your body physiology not functioning normally?

My appetite has been switching from hungry-not hungry-super hungry-i can ear nothing for 2 days from time to time. Sometimes my heart skips a beat or two, or slowing down it beats, or aching. One time I feel like the happiest person on earth, and another time I feel like crying a river.

But suddenly I remember, one of the hypothesis how the circuit of Papez works, (pardon me I forgot whom invented the hypothesis),



"smile, then you'll be happy ; cry, then sadness is what you'll get"

Label: ,


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.