aboutchatlinksarchives


Jumat, 14 Februari 2014
Feels like a 2010 throwback @ 20.39

Yesterday, 14th February 2014, I woke up to Mom shouting "Whoa! It's pouring volcanic ashes again!"

I didn't even bother to wake up. It's still dark outside, I thought it was still 4 am or something. Minutes later, I checked the clock on the wall. Wait, what, 5.30 am??

Then I came out of the master bedroom to pray Subuh and to continue my sleep in my bedroom. Walking upstairs, I decided to open the front door. Much to my surprise everything outside is covered in white!

Merapi again?

"Mom~~! Is it from Merapi again?"
"No, it;s Kelud!"
"What is Kelud?"


Remember, I'm not a morning person, I still wasn't in my right mind so I thought Kelud is a javanese term for "mountain".

"Mom what is Kelud?"
"Kelud is Kelud!"

Then somehow I realized that Kelud is a mountain in East Java. Somehow. I didn't even remember how did I know about it. Maybe Mom told me. Or maybe I saw that on TV 5 minutes ago.

Soooo, to capture the moment I decided to make a video!

Click click click!!





Label:


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.