aboutchatlinksarchives


Jumat, 21 November 2014
Learning Medicine! @ 04.25

Hello, people of the internet :) Long time no write in this lil shrine of mine. Many things happened while I wasn't here. Wait, lemme check the date of my last entry. Holy, it was July! Meep!

I've graduated from high school and now continuing my study in the Medicine Faculty of UGM. It's a long story, actually, until I finally settled my heart to finally choose this major. At first, I wholeheartedly, passionately, wanted to take urban and regional planning as the first option for the SNMPTN college entrance test. But somehow, in the very last remaining days, it turned the other way around. I chose medicine as the first option :") But, I am not go linger in this topic any longer :p

So, I am thinking of filling this blog more about my journey in the medical world. It has been 12 weeks since the new student orientation ended, do I enjoy my new chapter of life? Stay tune for more! *gets bricked*



P.S. Sorry I don't know what happen to my writing style.............it has become rotten :(

Label:


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.