aboutchatlinksarchives


Jumat, 04 Januari 2013
where has my sanity gone? @ 18.45

have you ever been looked down by someone who's younger than you?
I have.


It happened yesterday.
It was cloudy afternoon after a heavy rain poured all over the city, leaving small breezes.
Still, I had to wear my cheap blue plastic raincoat; the one that you can buy in the nearest indomaret. I drove myself from the bookstore to a publishing shop, which I've entered before to give the data that would be printed as some posters. I walked into the shop, still wearing raincoat (apparently, i have no sanity), bcs I thought that this wouldn't be long. But I was wrong, my order hasn't been finished yet so they asked me to wait. Omgosh I'm so embarassed at the moment. It seemed like everyone turned their heads to my direction and whispered something among themselves. Gosh. I didn't even know why I took this embarassing action at the first place... I could go back to the parking area and took off the raincoat but no, I sat in the waiting area shamelessly, not bothering that I caused the shop's floor became slippery. One of the employees even almost got slipped.
And then it happened.
I turned my head to the family sitting behind me, my eyes caught the girl was staring at me in unpolite manner, disapproving look, like she looked down on me cause I wore my cheap raincoat to the shop!!! Then I narrowed my eyes at her, giving her my scariest glare, and then blurting 'What are you looking at?!' in English. Ermaigaawd. I didn't realize it coming. It just happened like that. And guess what that girl did next? She scoff-snorted and looked away.
Oh please.
And for a moment I thought I know how does it feel to be a Luna Lovegood.

And Luna can have my salute for ignoring every mock/satire/innuendo/tease that she got.



Label: ,


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.