aboutchatlinksarchives


Selasa, 31 Juli 2012
Son of Love @ 08.05

This is a song for a son 
This is a song for a sailor 
The best I ever had 
He sailed without map 
This is a song for a kid 
This is the song for a tailor 
Who stitched up my old heart 
Before I broke it all apart 

Smashing Pumpkins - Song for A Son


Have you ever seen someone who acts like a gangster, standing beside his Mom?
Have you ever seen how your most respected senior, taking care of his Mom?
Have you ever seen how he, who always ride his motorcycle with the speed of over 80 km/h, lowing his speed until 40 km/h because he got his Mom behind?
And how he acted like a baby, polite and obedient and plain, when he's with his Mom.
The scene succesfully made my heart in flutters.
After all, he's a child, forever a sweet child of Mommy's.






Label:


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.