aboutchatlinksarchives


Kamis, 19 Juli 2012
counterpoise @ 18.52

this entry is gonna be cliche. and pointless.
you've been warned.



All people have known, or have been told hundred times; that everything in this world comes in a pair. but where's my other half. 
Right and left.
Yin and yang.
Smart and dumb.
Beautiful and ugly.
Tall and short.
Man and woman.
Geegee and Lucas Piazon.

Ok  ignore the last part.

Everything comes in a pair. Not because the other one is worse so that one could stand out and shine and awe everyone. And the worse one is ignored by everyone. Or maybe it is............in some cases. Get my point? It's ok if you don't.

Everything comes in a pair, so that human knows what does 'being grateful' mean.  If you never experience being sick, then you wouldn't value health.

Everything comes in a pair, so that the balance of the world doesn't tremble. And the world stays forever and ever in the equilibrium point.

Everything comes in a pair, because God cherishes us.

Like now. I am on my holiday. Have nothing to do. It's sickening if you don't have any activity, just laying here and there. Having excess sleeps. Gah. I prefer to have many many many activities so I can have a good resting time. Trouble is a friend? Yeah.

I think that's one of God's ways to take care of us.

Emang enak tidur kebanyakan.


Label:


takes off against the wind, and not with it
Welcome! Selamat datang!

This is my forte. I shall write what I want, post thoughts, inspirations, pretty much anything that comes to my mind.